We always wear booties when entering your residence
or business to ensure your floors are properly protected.
1. Removal of all screens.
2. Hand washing of both sides of your screens with a soft
bristle brush using biodegradable soap and set the screens
aside to dry.
3. Cleaning of the outside of your windows, using a soft
strip washer and a very concentrated window washing
solution. The solution will make your windows sparkle,
while protecting the glass from the harsh elements.
4. If necessary, we use a scraper to get off paint overspray,
bug marks, sap, etc.
5. We re-wet the windows with our strip washer and solution.
We squeegee the water off and towel dry around the
edges where water collects.
6. On the inside, we use the same perfected process.
7. We clean the window sills on the inside, too.
8. We put all of the clean screens back in place.
9. To finish up, we will walk around your home to double
check the windows and put all of your furniture back
where it was when we arrived.